Monday, September 19, 2011

Craigslist Post for Ed Services

Tutoring and Mentor Services from Experienced and Motivated Educator (Sacramento/Downtown/Midtown)


Date: 2011-09-19, 7:41PM PDT
Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here


Thanks you for visiting this posting. I am a UC Davis graduate in Religious Studies and International Relations. I am full-time classroom teacher, but am looking to fill some of my weeknights and weekends by offering tutoring and mentoring services.

Name: Julian A. Elorduy IV
Occupation: 6th Grade Teacher
Skill Set: 6-8th grade Math, Algebra, Pre-Algebra, but also writing, reading comprehension and study skills.
Experience: I have been involved in education and teaching since I was 15. I have taught a variety of age groups. My most recent experience is with children aged 11-14.
Services offered: Subject specific tutoring, mentoring, motivation, study skills, organization and promoting a love of learning.
Outcomes: Improved grades, higher confidence levels and happier children.

Struggling students sometimes find it difficult to find a place for themselves in the world of education. They decide, sometimes at an early age, that school is not for them. In this situation students detach themselves and fall into a trap of motivation deficiency, loss of intellectual confidence and disappearing opportunities. If your student can be inspired by a young and motivated educator who can take some of the pain out of their school life, I would like to be that person. I work within a 10 mile radius of the midtown/downtown Sacramento area. Rates are on a sliding scale of $20-$50. My is website: http://welltemperedteaching.blogspot.com


http://welltemperedteaching.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment