Monday, September 19, 2011

About Me

I am working on my credential in the CalSTATE TEACH program through CSU Fresno. It was bumpy start last year teaching 7th grade and doing the program. But this year I have a great class and am enthusiastic and driven. As well as more organized and matured from my first year. I am now the 6th grade teacher at Saint Patrick's SUCCEED Academy in Sacramento, CA.

I will post my progress and any writing that excites me. My focus is on mathematics, teaching students of poverty, arts integration, inquiry based education and creating an inviting learning environment.
I am 26 years old and always busy (except last summer:-).  I graduted from UC Davis in 2008 with a B.A. in Religious Studies and also in International Relations. After my credential I plan to look at graduate school.

I welcome opportunities to write for education related publications. Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding any teacher related matter, I am open and welcome to collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment